Monday, October 17, 2016

Sending Warm Thoughts


 DL.ART store
*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #190 Challenge "HALLOWEEN" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART OCTOBER LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************

Happy Monday Everyone,
Do you love tea or coffee?
I love this beautiful die  cup and stamp set I used the die cut cup as a stencil for the background using CTMH sky ink and lagoon for the sentiment


challenges:

Have a blessed day Diana

19 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Diana!! I love how you used the die cut cup as a stencil for the background!! It looks amazing!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I saw your card linked up at the PTI challenge, and it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about using this darling cup as a stencil, but you used it so perfectly, it's on to plan B! Lovely bg, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Diana! The background looks awesome and love the coffee cup!
    Yes, I love my coffee and tea once in a while :)
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I would never have thought to use teacups as my stencil, but they are truly darling. Need to try this! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! Love the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pretty background. Lovely card my friend!!
    Sending you tons of my love & hugs
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana! Beautiful card and idea to use the cup for the background! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and a great idea to use the cup die for the background also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh how cut is this Diana! I love the tea cup you used. Such a clever choice!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card, Diana! Love this sweet cup as a stenciled background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Great use of the layering for the teacup!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow.. the background is awesome Diana! LOVE it and the card design!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...