Wednesday, March 4, 2015

WINNER OF THE DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #150 "USE BLUE"

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #151 Challenge "BOY OR MAN"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE





Good Evening Friends,

The winner of the #150 DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY " USE BLUE and/or Thank you " challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "USE BLUE/thank you  challenge  #150, you all did a great job.   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that I have recently added an alternative to my numbered challengesYou can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************

The winner  of #150 gets :


Prize:



6X6 PAPER,
embellishment and
red and white Twine from my ETSY.com/shop DLART
store






Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #150 CHALLENGE.
There were 62---entries.







I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #46
CONGRATULATIONS!!!--Lisa:)

Please grab my badge and display it



Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana



Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lisa. Thanks for hosting another great challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lisa! I love viewing all the pretty projects even if I can't always comment. Amazing cards and all!

    Hugs, Lori m
    www.throughtheeyesofgg@wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no one actually in the winner's post for 150?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...