Monday, March 2, 2015

MOJO MONDAY!!

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #151 Challenge "BOY OR MAN"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Friends,

I haven't use any G45 in awhile, I thought I would use "By the Sea" seeing as How I had breakfast on the wharf yesterday. I just love the smell of the ocean.  I feel so blessed to live here. Here is my card and I used the MOJO Monday sketch along with Verve stamps, "Strong Anchor".








Challenges:
MOJO MONDAY: sketch




I hope you like my card.
Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! You did a great job on the sketch. I love the sentiment and jyst everything about your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the anchor!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love that backing paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card has such a beachy feel. I love how the sentiment is circular and goes perfect with the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Masculine card Diana! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful card with such a lovely sentiment.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card!! I love the papers and the sentiment!! I love the smell of the ocean, too...so wish I lived there!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card!! You did a great take on the sketch!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card !!! I love your take on the sketch !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card and wonderful sentiment! Great take on the sketch Diana! How fun you got to meet up with Katie at the Scrapbook Expo...how fun! I would love to attend one again, it's been years since I have gone to one of them.
    Hope you have a great week my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...