Monday, March 30, 2015

MOJO MONDAY on Monday

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #153 Challenge "EASTER"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,
This week at Mojo, it is tall and skinny my card is 3 1/2 by 5 1/2  and for my DP I used country roads from the HL paper studio pack.  There were quite a few layers on this and I used 5 patterned papers and then the die cut and stamped flower and sentiment are from Verve stamp & die set Happy place  
I love the way this came out. the 2 flowers were all one die but I had to cut them so they would not cut off the sentiment. The sequins are also from verve the Holiday collection. I also added some gold offray ribbon, why not? I'm using sequins

I hope you like my card and you could enter the mojo challenge also. It just started today so you have a full week to enter.



Challenges:
MOJO
http://www.create-with-joy.com/2015/03/inspire-me-monday-week-169.html


Have a blessed day, Diana 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun card this is. i like your use of "real" textures, like the brick wall and wood grain, with the cartoon flowers. very playful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous,love the colours and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOh, I love this Diana! The colors and flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Diana - love the papers and great sketch! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. A FABULOUS card Diana!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!! I love the papers and the design!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...