Monday, March 30, 2015

Happy Monday!!

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #153 Challenge "EASTER"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Are you ready for Monday?


Here is the PRINTER scoop--- I got the printer this weekend I went for the Epson WF 4630. The reason---. I already have an Epson photo printer which uses 7 ink cartridges.  The Hp photo printer that I had also used 7 ink cartridges and I basically used the HP for everyday tasks, because the photos were not as good as the Epson. The last photo Epson printer I had, I used until its life expectancy was over meaning - each printer has a certain amount of prints that it will make - I think I read it was in the 10,000 range, at least for that printer. The newer ones I don't know. I was a bit reluctant to buy a print that sheet feeds from the bottom again, because they seem to jam when I use the heavy card stock. I actually ran 120# card stock through and it printed beautifully. I have not tried it on the double sided setting for that particular card stock. I will keep you posted.

As far as photo printer I will stick with printing photos with my Epson Photo printer and then everyday with my work force. Thank you all so much for your input, it really helped in the decision process.

Check out my Happy Monday card!!!



Partial double die cutting with ombre effect.

I used PTI petite pots stamp set and die, Blue skies die and My card stock is aqua mist and stampers select white. I almost clipped off the first flower when I went back to do the second die cut.



Here is my new helper


Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...