Monday, March 2, 2015

Happy Monday!

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #151 Challenge "BOY OR MAN"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

I have a happy sketchy watercolor-y inky look. Isn't this fun?

The Ink colors I used are Indian corn Pear and Pixie from my CTMH store. For the sketch lines I used Copic multi-liner pens--I love these, they are my go to pen. I used beautiful blooms stamp set  and I did a little generational stamping  on Canson  watercolor paper and then, I  took my paintbrush and water to move the ink around. I also did a little cross hatching in the centers of the flowers.  I like how this came out and it makes my Monday Happy.


I hope you are all having a good Monday.


Challenges:
http://thepapernestdollschallenge.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-03.html
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/?p=2463
http://www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com/2015/03/watercolor-theme-vsc-challenge-32.html
http://2cuteinkchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-124-spring-free-digital-stamp.html



Have a blessed day Diana

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the flowers!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work of art, Diana!! The flowers are beautiful!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely dreamy effect.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really sweet! What fabulous doodling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card! Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soft and pretty flowers. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Diana, this is STUNNING! You really did an amazing job with this technique. The challenge this month over at V's Sweet Ideas is water color, and this would be a perfect addition to that challenge as well. We would LOVE having you play along. Have a blessed week, and I hope to see you there.
    Karen
    www.vssweetideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Pretty!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous card!! love the pretty flowers!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how you doodled your blooms, Diana, especially great is the free-flow of the flower centers! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diana, lovely. If you were a fly on the fly at Colleen's you would find yourself laughing quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful is the truth! Great job on this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful is the truth! Great job on this technique!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful is right! Love what you created here. Flawless. Thanks for joining me with this week's Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is really a lovely card! I like how you blended the soft look of watercolors with the pen sketch lines. It's a great mix of whimsicality and sophistication. Wonderful use of color, too! You did a beautiful job and I'm so glad you shared your talents with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO pretty Diana! And you did a fabulous job with your doodling!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the way you made this your own. The sketch lines were a brilliant idea! Wonderful! Thank you for sharing your project with us this week for the Simon Says Stamp Monday "Hint of Clover" Challenge. It was great seeing your work!

    ~Michelle

    http://www.michellezerull.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty watercolor card! Thanks for sharing it at the 2 Cute Ink Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my gosh Diana this looks amazing and you sure made this set your own as others have mentioned. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great card and watercolouring. Thank you for joining in The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge this time. Hope to see you again.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    The Paper Nest Dolls DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...