Monday, March 2, 2015

FCC- St. Patricks day or use Green meets BBTB2 use an older cartidge

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #151 Challenge "BOY OR MAN"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE



 Happy Monday and welcome to another Monday challenge!



Challenge #246 - St.Patrick's Day, or use the color Green!

FANTABULOUS CRICUT Challenge Blog

This Weeks Sponsor
digiplayground.com



There will be 3 winners of $7 gift certificates!

Create a project inspired by St. Patrick's Day
or use the color green

To qualify for the prize, be sure to use at least 1 Cricut cut on your project and if it's not obvious, let us know what cartridge you used.



Hi Friends,

I am loving it!!!  I am using my favorite color for this challenge (GREEN) and the cartridge that I am using is an older one, one of my very first favorites PAGODA and you can't go wrong with yin and yang


I printed the sentiment on my computer cut it out layered it and that was it.
Easy peasy.



Challenges:




Have a blessed day, Diana
post signature






^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Hi Friends,
Welcome to the BBTB2 challenge. Our  DT sister Emily chose  the challenge this week and she has challenged us to use one of our older cartridges, and now it is your turn to create a card, layout or project using  "an older cartridge" as the theme.
You must use a cricut cartridge with any die cut. That is it!! and have fun.




I used "PAGODA" cricut cartridge with the Explore, I am really liking this machine the more I use it.


Supplies used.
green card stock from my stash
pagoda cricut cartridge
INK: from printer







CLICK HERE to enter the BBTB2 challenge









Challenges:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2015/03/challenge-113-anything-goes-woptional.html








Follow on Bloglovin



Have a blessed day, looking forward to see what you create. Diana

14 comments:

  1. That turned out pretty cool! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card!! I love the image!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super COOL!! Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ying yang card Diana! It's fun and bright and like you said, you can't go wrong with a ying yang! I love that green paper, and by the way twin, I love green too!! Your sentiment is perfect! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Diana!! Love the colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an eye catching card! I love the bright green with the black, the sentiment is so fun, too. I love my Explore, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card Diana. Pagoda has a ton of fun cuts, I'll have to revisit it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana this card is awesome! I have a sister-in-law who loves ying yangs. I need to check out this Pagoda cartridge!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that bright green with the black!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous striking colors on your fun design it just pops!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card! I love the way you combined the challenges - great cut!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW this is so cool! Awesome card Diana! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at 613 Avenue Creates! We hope you’ll come join us again real soon! Great job!
    Darlene
    613 Avenue Create DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...