Sunday, March 1, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE


CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #151 Challenge "BOY OR MAN"




Hi Friends,
Welcome to March.  A Couple of weeks ago we had 85 degree weather and my family back east had minus 33 degrees. I hope when spring comes later this month, it stays.

Are you ready for another linky party? I love the linky challenges- There were quite a few entries and I loved seeing everyone of them.  The question now is -- Are you ready for another one?


DL.ART  MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE (anything goes)





products used:
I used the Artfully sent cricut cartridge from CTMH.   I did not use any stamps or ink on this , but if you would like some ink I carry 60 colors in my  CTMH  on line store.





 Anything goes. LInk up once per day.  
 and the Party will run from 
March 1, 2015 12:00 am 
until  March 31, 2015 11:55 pm PST 

I am really looking forward to seeing all your creative projects. 
There were so many beautiful entries  last month, 
I love seeing them and I love to come to your blog and visit. 
I sure hope you are loving these linky parties, I know I do!!!
   


The PRIZE for this Linky party is:



24 sheets-6x6 handmade paper 
want 2 scrap pink pearl embellishments 
and red and white twine from my Etsy store.






^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ info and link below ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

STAMP OF THE MONTH




And the stamp of the month for March (choose happy) regular 17.95
for 70% off, ask me how.  I love this stamp set

Here is an update on the Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge
"Artfully sent", it is available in my store now.


Artfully sent is available



Challenges:





Have a blessed day, Diana




19 comments:

  1. Noticed new rule of 5 entries per wk. Guess that means no 1 entry per day since there are 7 days in a wk.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Diana for letting me know that you corrected to allow 1 entry per day.
      Melissa
      "Sunshine HoneyBee"

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your card is beautiful, Diana! I love pink! The prize is pink too so you know I love it! I'll be back shortly to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting a fun linky party! A very pretty birthday card my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Diana!! I love the colors and that fabulous sparkly cake!! Thanks for another fun linky!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this flip card. I love all of the goodies you chose for your give-away. Thanks for another fun challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card that you've created!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this swing card, Diana! I especially like how you made one color look like multiple colors just by adding Stickles. Thanks for another awesome linky challenge! I hope you're feeling better!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing your yummy card.
    Thanks for the fun challenges AND for all the time and energy you put into them.
    I appreciate it a lot.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun is this sparkly birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your birthday card is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! I love the colors and sparkle! Thanks for the inspiration and the fun challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your design is so fun and happy, Diana! Love that bright pink and sparkly accents. Thanks for another wonderful linky party! I hope you have a wonderful, spring like weekend! xxDonna K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that cool swing card. So fun in the hot pink, Diana! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful neon pink and love the sparkle. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Diana - in my favourite colour and with some gorgeous bling too! Thanks for another great challenge Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Diana. :D I love the how you cut out the cake so awesome!! I also love the prize, those papers are just gorgeous!! I entered my card into the challenge. :D
    Thank you for the fun challenge ~ Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...