Thursday, March 5, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #151 "BOY OR A MAN"

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #151 Challenge "BOY OR MAN"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART MARCH LINKY CHALLENGE





Hi Friends, 


Well,  my nephew called tonight he got the card below that I sent him for his birthday from us and he really liked it. He said they had some good packing snow today, for making a snowman. They also had their last basketball game for the season. I just love talking to him and his sister


Welcome to the week 2

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #151


THEME:  (For a boy or man)/..... alternative thank you










I hope this makes my nephew happy happy happy!!!! on his birthday. The card was super easy to make. Love that blue AC cardstock winter collection.
I used the artfully sent cartridge, if you do not have it and you would like to purchase it please go to my CTMH on line store.


I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.



The challenge will open at 9:00 am February 26, 2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  March 10, 2015.   


 3 ENTRY limit- no stacking

Prize:



from my ETSY Store

ETSY.com/shop/DLART












Challenges:



Have a blessed day Diana


3 comments:

  1. It will definitely make your nephew happy!! It's so darn cute!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super COOL!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are some fun boy projects linked up. I'll have to work on this. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...