Monday, October 7, 2013

Happy first Monday in October

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #118 Pens & Scraps  CHALLENGE ends October 8

Click here for the Linky Pinky Party - Breast Cancer Awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends October 31



Good Morning Friends,
I hope your week is off to a good start. I am continuing to spread Breast Cancer Awareness across the blog with so many others. I hope you will join in LUFP and the PINKY LINKY PARTY.
If there are others there will be links below that you can enter.

Here is my card for today


Supplies:
PTI card stock classic kraft and stampers select white
Creative inspirations paint Deliquesce clear embossing powder
Jenni Bowlin bubble gum
Home made ribbon from foam tape and a sizzix die
background Hero arts starry sky
sentiment PTI Asian fusion

Challenges:

Have a blessed day, Diana

19 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card - love how you did the inked ribbons! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card! I love also what you did whit the ribbons! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, fabulous card! I love how you did the ribbons!!! You always have some unique method I've not before.

    Thanks for stopping by today, it always makes my day when you stop by!

    Hugs, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of your card and design , I seen your entry on MIM ~ mines at entry 47, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card, Diana. Thanks for sharing in LUFP linking party.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card, Diana! I like how you made the three cancer ribbons and the stars behind it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing in our challenge, and for sharing this amazing breast cancer card. I appreciate your participation, and I hope this card will bless its recipient.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Diana!!! Love the technique on the ribbons!!!!
    Thanks for joining our linking party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw you on MIM and decided to stop by. I love how you inked the ribbons and the background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am very glad you entered this week at LUFP. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge. Remember to get the girls checked and remind a friend! :-) Together we can beat Breast Cancer!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
    Link Up For Pink DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully done, Diana! Fabulous images for this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your style and creations!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...