Monday, August 7, 2017

Celebrate


DL.ART store-  check out all the fabulous bundles
caramel macchiato is my newest bundle with more on their way
Check out all the new Flair buttons in the DL.ART store also
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
Also check out my destash page
***********************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #209 Challenge "Happy Birthday"  (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART AUGUST LINKY CHALLENGE




Hi Everyone,

Happy Monday!!

I had a great weekend.  Went to church had communion and then did the tourist thing, went to the wharf for lunch.  I had fresh halibut from Santa Cruz, was it ever good. Then, basically was a slacker the rest of the day

This challenge is monochromatic with a pop of color. I used a pack of glitter paper that was a gift from a friend and DCWV metallic stack.  stamped images and cover plate die are from PTI garden gild.  The celebrate is from the birthday celebrations die set. I used generational stamping in the background, it came together very easily.







 Coming soon to my shop minecraft -FLAIR buttons 1" the set of 7 buttons will sell for $5.25



Here are the  1" Flair mermaid buttons in my DL.ART store


a set of 8 for $6.00
Place any order over $7.50 with any mermaid tale bundle in it and receive 1 random mermaid button with your order, coupon necessary.
*only 1 button per every $7.50 spent, can not be combined with other discounts.
 ends August 8, 2017



Do you like steampunk or word art? I will be working on word art next in the meantime check out all the new steampunk buttons I have added.



All five owl sets are now available!!  Click here



I have just added some new items to my DL.ART store!!!
Seriously fun Coffee themed 1" Flair buttons. You will definitely want to get these for the next coffee lovers blog hop in the fall.
Every order over $7.50 (not including shipping and before other discounts) that has a coffee bundle in it, will receive a random coffee button, no coupon necessary.
*only 1 button per every $7.50 spent, can not be combined with other discounts, ends August 6, 2017



here is the link:  https://www.facebook.com/DLARTSTORE/

The owl series is now in my DL.ART store. the set of 6 above is  Set #1,  each set is $4.50.




Challenges:



my newest ribbon bundle



Follow on Bloglovin









My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

12 comments:

  1. Like the background & sentiment of the Celebrate card. Like seafood. Best Halibut, Parmesan Crusted Halibut, I've had was in Fairbanks Alaska. I also like Lobster & Crab. Best Lobster & Crab I've had was in Boston, MA.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a wonderful day, my friend!! Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the flower corners and the pop of red sentiment!! So elegant and beautiful!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! I love the elegant floral corners.Happy to hear that you had a wonderful birthday my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Diana. The pop of red is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a lovely weekend! :) Your card is beautiful.... LOVE the flowers in the corners... Really Elegant! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card Diana! Love the pop of red!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, elegant card. I'm loving those steampunk buttons!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...