Saturday, November 12, 2016

WINNER of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #191 "FAIRYTALE" CHALLENGE


 DL.ART store
November Special
Pumpkin Spice & Latte $2.99 (2.01 shipping US only)
international shipping varies
****************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART care package
*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #192 Challenge "Thanksgiving" (and you can always substitute with a thank you card)
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART NOVEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE
************************************************************************************************



Hi Everyone,

It is winner time!!!

Doesn't this just make you so happy?

I wish you could all win, but like I say you are all winners in my book










Follow on Bloglovin

********************************************************************************************************


First of all, the team and I have loved seeing all your awesome cards and projects that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY "TAGS"  challenge  #187, "GARDENS" challenge #188 and  the DL.ART  SEPTEMBER LINKY CHALLENGE,  you all did a great job!!   It was so nice to see so many great projects in one spot. I was honored to have them on my blog.

*****************************************************
Did you notice that awhile back I added an alternative to my numbered challenges?  You can always add a Thank you card as an alternate to the theme of the challenge- I love seeing thank you cards or anything that has to do with being thankful for what we have.
*****************************************************

The winner of #191 "Fairy Tale" challenge







PRIZE:




Click here to see the entries.



CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #191 "Fairy Tale" CHALLENGE
There were  19 entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winners
The winner is: #14
CONGRATULATIONS!!!-Jan
*****************************************************************


Please grab my badge and display it
as a winner of the challenge




DL.ART logo with web address photo Capture DL logo with web address._zpsfl4kkzhr.jpg


Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you or the info to my sponsor. Also please leave a comment on this post

My contact information is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana



4 comments:

  1. Congrats to winner. I'm a bit confused bee-cause you usually announce the winners for the mth along with the bi-weekly that are in that same mth. Not seen the Oct mth winners announcement and then came this post for a challenge that ended 11/9. What's up with that?
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jan!! Woohoo!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...