Thursday, July 30, 2015

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #161 "SUMMERTIME"

This challenge  will be extended one more week to August 12th due to the long month, you may also have up to 6 entries, instead of the usual three.(even though it reads 3 down below)



*******************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART 1200 follower GIVEAWAY

*************************************************************************************************
CLICK HERE for the DESIGN TEAM call...then scroll down

CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #161 Challenge "SUMMERTIME"
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  JULY LINKY CHALLENGE

*****************************************************************************************



Hi Everyone, 

Wasn't that fun having Hope here for the last two weeks? I am sure she is looking forward to seeing you all in November.  Now let's move out of Christmas and back into summer. We had a 94 degree day a few days ago and it was humid. It felt like it was going to rain, but it never did.  Makes me think of that song I wish it would rain, by the Temptations.I just love that song.I am off track ( didn't mean to be a pun, but it is) In the summer we are use to 62 degree nights and 72 if we are lucky in the day time.. on to the challenge



Welcome to week #2

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #161


THEME:  SUMMERTIME..... alternative thank you





I used Carta Bella summertime for this CAS  card, Easy peasy. Cutting and gluing

The challenge will open at 9:00 am July 23,  2015 and

 will be open until 11:55 pm PST  August 12
, 2015.   




Prize:



24 6x6 sheets Crate paper
twine from my ETSY store
and want to scrap gems




Challenges:







Have a blessed day, Diana


6 comments:

  1. Cute card!! I love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable card!! I love the design!! It's perfect to celebrate summer my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun challenge! I love your flamingo card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Summer card, thanks for the great challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card!! Fun challenge!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...