Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Are you missing me?

Hi everyone,

I'm visiting family. This is a water fall from an area we stopped off at while driving. I  just thought I would share something with you that I thought was pretty.



Last night we went to Cafe bernardo's and I had the chefs special,  which was called a hanger steak. Fancy name for skirt steak, but it was yummy.

Dessert was carrot cake. At 9:00 pm I decided to hit the fitress facility where we are staying.  The waterfall above is so nice to see, especially since we are in this draught..
Get ready for a new Thankful Thursday  Challenge tomorrow.


Have a blessed day Diana 

3 comments:

  1. I love waterfall. Hoping to visit Georgia before the summer is over and see a few.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That waterfall is beautiful. Your dinner with family sounds fun and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are enjoying yourself with family Diana! That waterfall view is just beautiful!!! I swear we have more than enough water to share with ya'll. It rains here just about every day, at least an inch at a time. I've never seen so much rain as we have had this year. Usually we are begging for rain this time of year. I guess it is better to have to much rain than not enough, so I won't complain! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...