Monday, February 16, 2015

Happy Monday!!

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART  FEBRUARY LINKY  CHALLENGE
CLICK HERE for the RAK
CLICK HERE for DL.ART Thankful Thursday #150 Challenge "Use Blue"



HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!!

I could not be happier I am breathing better and the weather is better than some the PGA is over, it is a holiday and all the tourists have gone home. Did we ever have a ton of people in town. I guess 85 degrees in February is just to hard to resist to come to the beach or drive to pebble beach and watch the golf tournament.

Anyway, I absolutely can not put off making the sympathy cards any longer I will make a few this week and then start working on some guy cards. I am loving this new leaf green card stock. The stamp set is Asian Fusion one of my all time faves.



I colored the vase and flowers with Shinhan markers the ink chocolate and versamark Onyx black.  used the lozenge lattice cover plate from the sil store and at the bottom used white embossing texture paste for the added dimension

Have a blessed day, Diana

10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are breathing better!! And that the tourists have left!! When I lived in Lake Placid, I was always so happy when the tourists went home!! Beautiful card!! The flowers are so pretty!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice...even though I prefer not to make sympathy cards...this one is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather be in your neighborhood than here where it has started snowing again this morning. :-) Very lovely card!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, your vase looks like marble! Beautiful effect with the ep too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana , I am glad you are feeling better.
    Sorry about your uncle.
    This was amazing weather , glad everyone has gone and you have your beautiful town back to normal. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I need to make some sympathy cards too! Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...