Tuesday, October 29, 2013

A Spooky tag

 CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL #120 WORD ART CHALLENGE ends November 5, 2013

Click here for the Linky Pinky Party - Breast Cancer Awareness

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY OCTOBER  LINKY CHALLENGE ends October 31



Hi Friends,

A spooky tag using creative inspiration paints. This is an extra post day. So I used the deliquesce metallic copper for the accents and the spider is in platinum  Gold shimmering paint gives it the sparkle on the edges and the squiggle marks on the tag. Stop by all the design team members blogs for more inspiration. I used a piece of double sided designer card stock and cut it 2' x 3 1/2, I cut the corners at the top on a diagonal and punched a hole in to make it a tag. I used gold paint on all the edges and aquiggly lines all through out. I had scraps of paper laying around so I glued them to the card in a design-y fashion. I used the boss embossing ink and placed a white piece of paper on it then I sprinkled the mettalic copper deliquesce on it and heat set it.  Then I used a corner punch to punch the images. After everything was done I added the spider with platinum deliquesce heat set it and then ran a purple ribbon through the hole walla there you have a spooky tag.


 I hope this inspires you to enter the challenge which is anything goes. How easy is that.


This is the same tag I just used different backgrounds to give it a different look. check out creative Inspiration paints and see what the rest of the team is up to.  click here




Have a blessed day, Diana

8 comments:

  1. What a spooktaculair tag! I love it! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tag! Love the texture and the gold paint along the edges!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool tag Diana. I love the techniques you used. so much texture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool!!! Love the colors together, perfectly spooky! (but in a good way!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh oh oh I LOVE this tag. LOVE that pretty gold. TFS.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! LOVING the colors and the shapes!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...