Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Fourth Eve

Click here for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #112 PATRIOTIC



Hi Everyone,

I am having major problems with my computer I apologize for not getting to comment on a lot of your blogs.
A lot of times when I try to comment. It is like my mouse is taken over by someone else and then an advertisement pops up and I can not leave a comment  and the comment box turns blue. Has this ever happened to any of you?
Do any of you have any suggestions?
I also have a yield sign on my url bar at times when I am trying to send an e-mail  weird uh?

If this post goes live, then I know I will at least be able to poet the July THANKFUL THURSDAY--
are you ready Mr. Linky? He will go live at 9:00 am.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated.
I may end up having to take my computer in to my computer guy. Although I think it has to do with the internet more than the computer.

Have a great night and a safe 4th, be blessed Diana

3 comments:

  1. I haven't had any problems like that. I did have a problem with my laptop and the cursor jumping all over the page. When I would type, it would randomly skip all over the page and screw up my typing. I had to buy an external mouse to use instead of the one built in and I haven't had problems since. I hope you are able to figure out your issue. Happy 4th eve my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are able to get things sorted soon. Happy 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 4th of July.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...