Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Friday meet up continues-more layouts


CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday #105 challenge ending March 26, 2013
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday LINKY PARTY challenge ending March 31, 2013




This is the second layout that I made in my workshop



Again these are all MME papers and products.
This class is very fast paced and I am pretty excited to be working on these layouts. What I realized in taking the workshop is that the kits are really a great way to go. Everything matches and you can just place things wherever you want and it looks good.




I am just finishing up my third layout when my cell phone rings and Katie says.  Guess who I ran into?  I'm sitting here with Donna.   I have a half an hour before my next workshop begins, so I pop out of my class and they are right there sitting on the deck in the sun.  Donna ( from popsicle toes) and I give each other a big hug, It was like we knew each other forever and hadn't seen each other in a while.   It is a beautiful day so we sit and enjoy the warmth of the sun and chat  and guess what we talk about?

Right Paper, scrap stuff, etc.


We talk about other things, but hey what happens at the scrapbook expo, stays at the scrapbook expo!!!

(wink)  ;-)
Unless you come back later I will tell you more.


Challenges:
HIMCR:3 patterned papers
Sunday Funday:AG


Have a blessed day, Diana




13 comments:

  1. Very nice page - nice choice of paper tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice layout! Glad you are having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana great layout love the colors on this the orange is so vibrant! What a great day that must have been sun, crafting, friends....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! I love the beautiful papers and the design!! Happy spring and have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beautiful layout design and the paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...pretty papers! Love the layout and the scrabble pieces-way to cute!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love seeing layouts. This is so colorful. Thanks from one of your followers

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the DP's and the LO of everything is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Diana, I love that paper!!! And your project is so pretty, so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hee Hee Hee! I'll never tell! So great meeting up with you. You're right, it was like we'd known each other forever. Antother beauty of a layout. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  11. GORGEOUS LO!!You ROCK!!
    Have a Wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...