Thursday, November 22, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING and DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY

CLICK HERE for WINNERS of the last few challenges that have already closed-- I have 3 unclaimed prizes for  winners. Check to see if you are a winner

CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Party ending November 30
CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  November 24
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  December 1




Good Morning Friends,

Welcome to another.........
 DL.ART Thankful  Thursday challenge

THEME: December Holidays

I am thankful for My Mom, and these flowers that she sent my hubby and me  for our Anniversary.  Aren' t they sweet?




Here is another reason I am Thankful. My computer guy was able to fix my imagine. Imagine that. apparently the wiring inside was not done correctly.  This little image is from enjoy the seasons. I was going to make a card with it but I ran out of time and I have to get traveling. Remember to be thankful for what you have and link up for a fun challenge-- you probably want to come back any way and see what the prize will be





The challenge will begin on November 22nd at 9:00 am and end on December 8th at 11:59 pm.



The PRIZE will be:  



CHALLENGES:






Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day, Diana


 Loading InLinkz ...

20 comments:

  1. Diana I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and safe passage during your travels! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving to you! Enjoy your family time.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving Diana!! And yeah to your computer guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving! Glad your computer guy fixed your Imagine. Hubby & I celebrated our 29th Anniversary Mon 11/19. Hubby bought me some Lindt Truffles that I returned to Target. After trying one I did not think they tasted good so they credited my hubby. He also gave me some wonderful Isotoner Gloves.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Thanksgiving to you Melissa, your hubby sounds pretty practical. Glad to hear you kept the gloves. I was hoping for a leaf blower, that vacuums and mulches the leaves. Happy Thanksgiving.

      Delete
  5. Happy Anniversary - pretty bouquet!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!
    Happy journey - keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving Diana. Iam Thankful for my family and that my parents are still healthy. My 83 year old dad still runs everyday. I love that my dogs greet me when I come home, the humans are glued to the tv. I am thankful to have met so many people thru my blog and that I got to meet you and Carri in person

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to hear you we're able to get your imagine fixed.. Happy Thanksgiving to you Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Thanksgiving Diana! Be safe traveling! The flowers are beautiful! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did not see linky. Here's my entry:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2012/11/no-peeking-christmas-card-pde-ch.html
    Gloves are great. Had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Thanksgiving Diana, The flowers are beautiful, the image look great and a safe traveling!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous bouquet!! I hope you had a wonderful Anniversary!! And what an adorable turkey!!

    I also hope you had a happy Thanksgiving filled with much love and happiness my friend!!

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Anniversary & Happy Thanksgiving to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Diana, Happy Anniversary and Happy Thanksgiving. I pray for safe travel. And that was so nice of your mother to send flowers. Its so important to have that extra love on you all day. HUGS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful bouquet of flowers! Happy anniversary!
    I Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Diana! You are right...it's a great time to remember all the things we are thankful for:) One of which is you and all my friends in blog land! Truly blessed to have you in my life! Have a great Sunday!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Diana,
    I have another project to share in your challange
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous bouquet! Hope you had a wonderful Anniversary!
    Have a SUPER night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...