Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy, Happy, Happy

CLICK HERE  for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Linky Party ending November 30
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  December 1
CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending  December 8

Good evening Friends,

I tried to get a card done earlier, I needed inspiration. I thought about cards and images all the way home. So today after a lot of hours, calibrating my imagine machine I came up with this CAS card.
I love Christmas and the tree  is amongst some of my favorite images of the Christmas season. I love the way this card came out. I hope you do to.





card-stock PTI true black
Enjoy the seasons Cricut cartridge
stamp stampabilities
ink memento platinum

Challenges:
MIM:AG- linky party
Creative inspiration paints: AG
SSIChrist: last challenge
P,D,E: AG


Have a blessed day, Diana




15 comments:

  1. Really really pretty Diana! Those tree are awesome~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Pat K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas card. You can enter this into Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card Diana.. those trees are just gorgeous... hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana, the trees are so sweet. Love this card.
    Tamara :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a super card - love the trees. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Diana
    Spotted this Beauty on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful card!! I love the trees.
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Diana for taking my suggestion to enter your wonderful Christmas Tree card. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Anything Goes challenge.
    Melissa
    “Sunshine HoneyBee”
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for participating in our final Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge. We are so appreciative of the many crafters, like you, who have willingly shared their artwork to inspire others. May you be blessed! Thanks again for sharing your lovely card. It's really beautiful. Diane Noble (DT, SSIC)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Diana hope all is well trying so hard to get caught up. I love the way that blue paper pops against the black, and how you repeated the happy and the trees three times. Thank you so much for joining the Fun "Black Friday" challenge this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello. Your card is Fantastic..Popped in from MIM. Faye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card, love the trees. I noticed you haven't put in a link to Make It Monday, could you please do that to make your entry valid.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. Great idea to put the tree's against the black background. I have blog candy if your interested, details here, http://theantiquewardrobe.blogspot.com/2012/11/christmas-blog-candy.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...