Monday, October 1, 2012

MONDAY MORNING - BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH

 CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 6

CLICK HERE for my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge ending October 13



Happy Monday Morning Friends,

I need to finish my art piece, put the wire on the back and deliver it for the art exhibit. Later in the month I will show it to you, it is not what I normally do, but I am in an experimental mode right now.



Seeing as It is October and Breast Cancer Awareness month, a lot of my October pieces will have pink in them. Link Up for Pink is having their 2nd Annual Breast cancer awareness challenge, please go by and share your support for this very worthy cause.



A2 size card

All the card stock and papers are PTI the ribbon is a PTI die called HOPE
Thinking of you is from the Up Up and away stamp set.
I liked it better without the glitter tab, but I think another color might work better I may do this to the piece
MS: glitter-



Challenges:
LUFP: BCA
MIM:AG

Have a blessed day, Diana

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card-- I love the ribbon die you used! Perfect addition to this card! Thank you so much for linking up with us at Link Up For Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana for joining Link Up for Pink, hope to see more of your cards entered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana,
    Just a Lovely Card!Love it!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous CAS card and for such a wonderful cause.


    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card and for such a great cause.
    http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice card. Like the design. Thanks for joining Link Up for Pink and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. I spotted your Beautiful card on MIM...Faye

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful CAS card!
    Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice! Love the pattern combination. Thanks for joining us at Link Up For Pink and spreading awareness!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty in pink ! Nice way to add some glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #10, #11, #86, # 120, # 122, #198, #212, #226, #261 and #268.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card for a beautiful cause!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Visiting from Link Up For Pink. Like the CAS style of your card. Like the papers you used. Like the touch of sparkle. Finally got around to entering my card & made a tag that I entered also.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful card. Thank you for linking up with us at Link Up for Pink.
    Celeste

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card turned out fantastic! Thank you Diana for joining us again this year!

    Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink, you still have time to enter a few more cards! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...